Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Essay writing as a closing hard work

Fiuwwh..hard work never end buddy. I have just finished my seventh semester of my medical course this month. That means I must prepare my self for writing my essay. Now after spending my days fighting with thin books, it is time to struggle with writing, that is something I call academic essay writing. Hmm...I don't wanna make my essay just so so, I wanna make it as good as possible, comparing to the hard work i have been doing lately :) .

It is time for me to see the sample essay. To be honest, so far I haven't got any idea about anything to do regarding with my academic essay writing, but hopefully by reading some sample essay, i can immediately and easily arrange my english writing. There is one interesting point I got , that is choosing the topics, the main or core reference for all my papers or writing.

Continuing my sample essay, now it is time for the real job !! the dissertation writing !!!. Indeed these are just some papers, but these papers called dissertation writing are the proove of my previously hard study and hard work. Though it is hard but it is not impossible to learn. I have my tutors already, that is the customeassays.