Tuesday, July 22, 2008

point your eyeglasses for fashion


Speaking about glasses, I remember one of a soap opera, aired at about two or three years ago. The soap opera is focused on a story of a nerd girl name Betty. Now there is one typical style about her, not just the way she dressed but also almost all things that matter in her, her hair style, her tooth strand, and the one that is obviously silly is her glasses. I mean that big eyeglasses with the thin frame ? c'mon girl, you gotta be kidding.

Ok, well nothing's wrong with wearing eyeglasses, but with that kind of style ? Oh please !!!. Hmm....I have good news for you all the prescription eyeglasses people out there, coz now you can get your self the incredible stylish new frames from zenni, and NOT just that, the Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses , have I told you it cost only $8 ? yep, that is correct. Now tell me, how can it be expensive ? :) .



Hei, by the way I have one more thing to tell you, Zenni Optical was on FOX news! Hehehe....So guys and girls, what are you waiting for now ? just point your eyeglasses for fashion now, and be stylish with zenni.